- Family-size Inflatable Pool】: With 120″ X 72″ X 22″ size,SELLOTZ swimming pool with 312 gal water capacity can hold up to 2 adults plus 3-5 kids(Age 3+) to enjoy a splashing pool party in the backyard.This inflatable pool would be a great entertainment for your kids, pet dogs and family.
- 【Safe & Durable Retangular Inflatable Pool】: SELLOTZ swimming pool for kids is made with Phthalate and lead free, Using BPA-free materials that meets the standards of international children’s toys, which is twice thicker than most in the market, reducing the risk of punctures and ensuring a long service life.
- 【Quick and Easy to Use】: The family inflatable pool is easy to set up, you just need to simply spread out on the ground level.The inflatable pool can be inflated in 3-4 minutes by electric pump (not included), built-in 2 curve water valves double the drainage speed.
- 【Sturdy &Stable Pools for Backyard】: Comes with 3 individual air chamber each with double intake and free flow exhaust valve , the swimming pool for adults can withstand extra weight while preventing air leakage. 90° vertical drainpipe of inflatable swimming pool can facilitate the outflow of water, tidying inflatable pool up is no longer an issue.
- 【Great Gift,Swimming Pool and Ball Pit】:SELLOTZ inflatable pool is a great gift for your kids, families, pet dogs and friends. They could not only enjoy the hot summer day time with our inflatable pool in the backyard，but also it would be used as the ball pit indoor when the weather is cool.
- Office Chair Replacement Wheels Set only $29.56 (was $59.99)
- Save 66% Off! Aubrielle Upholstered Pouf NOW $51.99 (was $155.00)
- Price drop! Spice By Tia Mowry 12-Piece Tool Set now $47.81 (was $89.99)
- HURRY! Glitch on eggs at Target!
Run! You won ‘t believe what I paid for eggs last night! I ordered a 30 count of eggs on UberEats Grocery Delivery from Target and the price was significantly lower in my UberEats cart than the normal $12 price in the store.
I didn’t notice right away until I looked at the receipt that was left in the bag by the delivery driver once they were delivered. I was thrilled to see that I only paid $4.59 for a 30 count of eggs, even though the driver was charged $12 in store.
With UberEats, you’re ONLY CHARGED what you pay on the app regardless of what your driver is charged in store.This means that even though the eggs are still $12 in store, I would only pay $4.59! 😱
Be sure to check your UberEats app & select grocery delivery to see the current price of eggs in your local target store.
You can also check the promotions tab in the app to see if there are any other discounts that can be applied to your order.
The discounts and promotions that are usually offer often vary per account. If you haven’t signed up with UberEats, click here and enter code eats–ericam81dui to get $20 off you next order of $25 or more. Let us know if you score.EASY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Open Uber Eats
- Sign up or sign in
- Optional: Use Code: eats–ericam81dui for an extra discount.
- Select TARGET GROCERY DELIVERY
- Search for the eggs shown above
- Order your eggs.
- You will only be charged the app price of $4 even though the in store price is $12
- HUGE MENS CLEARANCE! Name Brands Only! Starting at $4.00! Hurry, stuff is selling out fast!