I just added Dr Rogers Restore to my skin care regimen and I’m so glad that I did! It gives such a clean and natural fresh feeling, which is what I was looking for. My skin has been all over the place lately. Between the changes in the weather, and changes in my daily routine, I just felt like I needed to try something new and “lighter” to get my skin back on track. Natural ingredients are perfect for sensitive skin, and that’s one of the top reasons that I tried Dr Rogers Restore.
Doctor Rogers Restore Skin Care offers a variety of benefits for users. These include:
- Improved skin tone and texture: The natural ingredients in Doctor Rogers Restore Skin Care help to improve the tone and texture of the skin, making it look and feel smoother and more even.
- Reduced wrinkles and fine lines: The natural ingredients in Doctor Rogers Restore Skin Care help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making the skin look younger and more vibrant.
- Hydration: The natural ingredients in Doctor Rogers Restore Skin Care help to keep the skin hydrated, making it look and feel softer and more supple.
- Protection from environmental damage: The natural ingredients in Doctor Rogers Restore Skin Care help to protect the skin from environmental damage, such as UV rays and pollution.
- Reduced inflammation: The natural ingredients in Doctor Rogers Restore Skin Care help to reduce inflammation, making the skin look and feel healthier.
My results: Overall I notice that my skin feels softer & more feminine. That was my goal. My skin had become so rough & dry due to lack of moisture. Now it’s soft and hydrated. I’m definitely going to try another product from this line.
*this review WAS NOT sponsored.
- Office Chair Replacement Wheels Set only $29.56 (was $59.99)
- Save 66% Off! Aubrielle Upholstered Pouf NOW $51.99 (was $155.00)
- Price drop! Spice By Tia Mowry 12-Piece Tool Set now $47.81 (was $89.99)
- HURRY! Glitch on eggs at Target!
Run! You won ‘t believe what I paid for eggs last night! I ordered a 30 count of eggs on UberEats Grocery Delivery from Target and the price was significantly lower in my UberEats cart than the normal $12 price in the store.
I didn’t notice right away until I looked at the receipt that was left in the bag by the delivery driver once they were delivered. I was thrilled to see that I only paid $4.59 for a 30 count of eggs, even though the driver was charged $12 in store.
With UberEats, you’re ONLY CHARGED what you pay on the app regardless of what your driver is charged in store.This means that even though the eggs are still $12 in store, I would only pay $4.59! 😱
Be sure to check your UberEats app & select grocery delivery to see the current price of eggs in your local target store.
You can also check the promotions tab in the app to see if there are any other discounts that can be applied to your order.
The discounts and promotions that are usually offer often vary per account. If you haven’t signed up with UberEats, click here and enter code eats–ericam81dui to get $20 off you next order of $25 or more. Let us know if you score.EASY INSTRUCTIONS:
- Open Uber Eats
- Sign up or sign in
- Optional: Use Code: eats–ericam81dui for an extra discount.
- Select TARGET GROCERY DELIVERY
- Search for the eggs shown above
- Order your eggs.
- You will only be charged the app price of $4 even though the in store price is $12
- HUGE MENS CLEARANCE! Name Brands Only! Starting at $4.00! Hurry, stuff is selling out fast!